Why would a person be insane enough to think that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have a future when…
1. The NYSE is creating the cryptocurrency trading platform Bakkt in collaboration with Microsoft and Starbucks with physically backed Bitcoin futures contracts.
2. Fidelity is currently offering it to its clients and has been mining it since 2015.
3. Steve Wozniak is co-founding a cryptocurrency asset investment firm.
4. Singer Katy Perry endorsed Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency and posted them on their Instagram
5. Serial Entrepreneur/Actor Kevin L. Walker Founds Piiggy Bank Blockchain Labs and allow Actors, Comedians, Influencers, and other entertainers to use cryptocurrency at his The Creation Station Studios locations.
Im pleased to announce that actors can use Cryptocurrency at @CStationStudios ! 🤟🏾
— Kevin L. Walker (@KevinLWalker) March 22, 2018
6. Amazon Web Services partnered with QTUM.
7. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is utilizing Ripple’s interledger protocol to help with payment services for the financially impoverished and unbanked.
8. IBM is partnering with Stellar Lumens (XLM) for cross-border payment solutions.
9. Jamie Dimon, tells all that it Bitcoin is a “fraud” and that if he catches any employees who own it he would fire them, while in the background JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley bought Bitcoin ETNs on the dip.
10. MLB is launching a crypto-based game on the blockchain using the ERC-721 standard for non-fungible tokens
11. Production company Creative Geniusess is producing a cryptocurrency heavy film titled, “Bag Holders” starring Serial Entrepreneur/Actor, Kevin L. Walker
12. Alibaba and IBM have the most blockchain patents in the world.
13. Yale’s endowment invested $400 million in cyptoasset funds.
14. Winklevoss twins took $11 million of their Facebook money and put it into Bitcoin in 2013 when it was $120 each.
15. John McAfee bets his manhood that Bitcoin is going to the moon.
16. Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter and Square, thinks Bitcoin is the currency of the future.
17. Richard Branson thinks Bitcoin will bring an economic revolution.
18. Goldman-Sachs backed Circle launched a crypto finance company.
19. Square’s Cash App allowed users to buy and sell Bitcoin.
20. Coinbase is valued at $8B.
21. The founder of YouTube and the founder of Twitch are advising Theta Token (THETA).
22. Bitmain is on track for $10 billion in revenue this year after around $4 billion last year.
23. Binance made more in profit in Q2 2018 than Deutsche Bank.
24. Reddit co-founder (and husband of Serena Williams — dont forget that) Alexis Ohanian is betting on Bitcoin as a hedge to economic crises.
25. Blockchains, LLC bought 60,000 acres for their company that will incubate and innovate Ethereum-based blockchain ventures.
26. the co-founder of Wikipedia is now working on its decentralized counterpart Everipedia (IQ).
27. Akon is launching his own cryptocurrency Akoin to help bring security to the currency system in Africa.
28. Ashton Kutcher donated $4 million in XRP to Ellen DeGeneres’ charityby transferring it to her in a matter of seconds.
29. Chamath Palihapitiya, co-owner of the Golden State Warriors, invested early in Bitcoin and thinks it’s going to $1 million per coin.
30. Plastic Bank is helping those in developing countries earn cryptocurrency while also curing plastic ocean pollution — I know you’ve seen those IBM commercials.
31. Robinhood offers the purchase of cryptos commission-free.
32. Steve Bannon is betting on Bitcoin and launching his own cryptocurrency.
33. Bill Clinton spoke at the Swell Conference in support of Ripple and blockchain technology.
34. Trump aide and Goldman Sachs exec Gary Cohn is joining a blockchain startup.
35. the NFL purchased a stake in blockchain startup SportsCastr.
36. the NBA goes crypto as the Sacramento Kings mine Ethereum, Bitmain sponsors the Houston Rockets, and former commissioner David Stern backs FanChain.
37. Rockefeller-owned Venrock is investing in cryptocurrency.
38. Overstock.com is going full-on crypto.
39. cryptocurrencies can end poverty and provide financial freedom to those in financial need.
You get the point…